Come enjoy a Sunday Funday with your friends and family!
Art on the Walk & Chef Challenge
Sunday, October 14th, 2018
Sample signature dishes while enjoying live art demonstrations, arts and crafts, bubble dance party, coloring stations, henna tattoos, face painting, balloon art, a photo booth and live music from 3-5pm.
The first 600 people will be able to sample free signature dishes from the House of Blues Anaheim, FiRE + iCE Interactive Grill + Bar, Grasslands Meat Market BBQ & Churrasco, California Pizza Kitchen, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., McCormick & Schmick's Grille, Roy's Restaurant, and cast your vote for best GardenWalk chef! Come see DJ Ghetto Funk, Balloon Diva, Nancy Newman, Edwin Alverez, TiMo, Erin McAndrew and Miss Anaheim! #ChefChallenge #eatertainment #ArtontheWalk #LoveSoCal #thelocaartist
Signature Dishes Include:
- Voodoo Shrimp – House of Blues Restaurant and Bar
- Asian salad with chicken, cabbage, alfalfa sprouts, spinach, bean sprouts, green onion, and orange ginger sesame dressing – FiRE + iCE Interactive Grill + Bar
- Picanha Churrasco and greens with oven-roasted potatoes – Grasslands Meat Market BBQ & Churrasco
- Chicken Milanese – California Pizza Kitchen
- Shrimp extravaganza with sautéed jumbo shrimp and lobster pepper butter sauce over garlic herb crostini – Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- Yuzu Koshu Salmon Crunch Roll – Roy’s Restaurant
- Seared sea scallop with forbidden rice, burnt orange slaw, and a Peruvian pepper beurre blanc – McCormick & Schmick’s Grille
See you there!
Chef Challenge & Art on the Walk
Sunday October 14th, 2018
400 Disney Way, Anaheim, CA 92802